Bypassing NoScript Security Suite Using Cross-Site Scripting and MITM Attacks- 1 min
Recently, I have been working on a research that discusses various techniques on bypassing the protection of NoScript Security Suite.
In this paper, I have demonstrated techniques that can be used to bypass NoScript Security Suite using MITM attacks. I have also provided a valid proof of concept that can be used in real-world attacks. Furthermore, I have shown how it’s possible to bypass NoScript Security using a single cross-site scripting vulnerability against the default whitelisted sites.
The research is meant for educational uses only, and should not be used in performing malicious actions. I am not responsible for any malicious actions that is done using the information in the research.
Paper: Bypassing NoScript Security Suite Using Cross-Site Scripting and MITM Attacks
Author: Mazin Ahmed
Date: March 2016
- tfquery: Run SQL queries on your Terraform infrastructure
- DDoS is not Dead: Building a Scalable DDoS Framework
- Interview with Sectastic Podcast: How I started, What is FullHunt, and How are Security Startups in the GCC Region
- Hacking Zoom: Uncovering Tales of Security Vulnerabilities in Zoom
- OhMyZsh dotenv Remote Code Execution