tfquery: Run SQL queries on your Terraform infrastructure- 1 min
Have you ever tried analyzing Terraform environment with thousands of cloud resources for security and DevOps? It’s used to be hard, until now!
I’m open-sourcing my newest project, tfquery: a framework that allows running SQL queries on Terraform code. It saved me dozens of hours in analysis.
Tfquery is made to help in answering questions that are hard to answer about your infrastructure-as-code. It allows querying resources and analyzing its configuration using a SQL-powered framework.
I built it out of a real-world problem where I need to understand an extremely large Terraform environment. Has been highly helpful in making work easier.
This is a starting point for an awesome project. Feel free to read more at the Github repository.
Github Repository: https://github.com/mazen160/tfquery
- DDoS is not Dead: Building a Scalable DDoS Framework
- Interview with Sectastic Podcast: How I started, What is FullHunt, and How are Security Startups in the GCC Region
- Hacking Zoom: Uncovering Tales of Security Vulnerabilities in Zoom
- OhMyZsh dotenv Remote Code Execution
- Book Review: WASEC By Alessandro Nadalin